Gartner estimates that 65% of all app development will be low code by 2024. As a Low Code leader, the Power Platform will empower your organisation to achieve that goal
Increased dev. agility
Automate and enhance repetitive and time-consuming processes and reduce errors across your organization.
Speed & savings
Reduce time & cost building web and mobile applications, enabling you to get through your development backlog.
Effortless Dynamics 365, Office 365, and Azure integration. Remove your data siloes through DataVerse and AI.
Register for a FREE "In A Day"
Build apps for web and mobile with Power Apps
- Easily build web & mobile apps with a fill featured low-code/no-code development experience
- Empower business users to solve their own problems and easily share apps while maintaining security & governance
- Pro developer extensibility enables a “no limits” platform that spans business users to professional developers
- Engage with your external audience (partners, suppliers, customers) through the Power Portals capabilities
Experience your data with Power BI
- Make sense of your data with ease, and drive quick and confident decisions across your organization
- Reduce the amount of time spent in data prep and spend more time getting answers with AI-driven insights
- Remove the complexity of managing multiple analytics solutions with a single, unified platform that gives every employee access to insights
- Create real-time operational views on your business by embedding Power Apps into your dashboards
Automate and integrate business processes with Power Automate
- Model business processes and automate workflows and your apps and services
- Deep and broad, from simple individual automation to advanced org scenarios with branches, loops, and more
- Trigger actions, grant approvals, and get notifications right where you work
- Use RPA (Robotic Processing Automation) to automate processes that include applications that are less reachable in your IT landscape
Build Intelligent no code chatbots with Power Virtual Agents
- Empower your subject matter experts to easily create powerful bots using a guided, no-code graphical interface
- Engage with customers and employees conversationally
- Point PVA to your website, and our AI will automatically build topics to get started with
- Connect to your backend systems using hundreds of connectors that come with Power Platform
See for yourself how Appfie leveraged the Virtual Agent component in the Police Hackathon:
Leading the low code revolution
Appfie is a Tier 3 partner for the Microsoft Power Platform since 2016, the highest distinction you can get. This puts us in the top 10 partners worldwide! Don’t just believe us, have a look at our customer cases below and let us inspire you to get started with your Power Platform journey together!