Training sessions and hackathons
PowerApps and Flow
A two-day hackathon, where we empower and support you during the build of a real-life use case, based on your requirements. Our approach ensures a rapid and hands-on learning of PowerApps Canvas apps and Flow.
Power Platform Governance and the Common Data Service
Learn everything there is to know about the Common Data Service. And prepare your governance model to ensure compliance with regulations, reduce costs, and manage risk.
- What is the Software Development Lifecycle with the Power Platform?
- What is the Common Data Service and its’ integration capabilities?
- How to start data modeling in the Common Data Service?
- Understand the Common Data Service security model.
- Discuss several Common Data Service solutions concepts.
- Start your journey by setting up an environment, create your Damage management data model and prepare your security model.
Power BI dashboard in a day
The Power BI hackathon is a full day, hands-on, workshop for business-driven employees, covering the breadth of Power BI capabilities. Learn to use the Power BI Desktop and the Power BI Service and build your own dashboards.
At the end of the day, attendees will understand how to:
- Connect, import, and transform data from a variety of data sources.
- Define business rules and KPI’s.
- Explore your data with powerful visualization tools.
- Build stunning reports.
- Share your dashboards with your team.
Power BI data and integration
Learn the basics of Power BI. This comprehensive training gets you up and running with the tools, the modelling and how to integrate your data sources. This training includes:
- A brief introduction to Power BI.
- The set up of a Power BI environment.
- Understand and establish connections with different data sources.
- Learn how to start data modeling for Power BI.
- Introduction to Power BI queries and learn the right approach.
- The best practices for optimization, avoiding limitations and performance issues.
- Cover all security concepts
Azure DevOps for the Power Platform
Start supporting your development teams to plan their work, collaborate on code development, and deploy applications with the Azure DevOps. This engaging one day training will guide you through:
- The set up of Azure DevOps
- The creation of an end-to-end pipeline to deploy PowerApps changes through your environments.
- Tailoring the accelerator to your organization
Model driven apps and TypeScript
Get started as a developer with model driven apps and create apps that doesn’t require code.
- A brief overview of the Common Data Service.
- Overview of the model-driven applications.
- Apply business logic using client scripting with Typescript.
- Use the Web API and fetch data with FetchXML.
Amazing support for citizen developers
Curious what low-coding is all about? You had your first training and you are looking for more information about the Power platform or how to start the next low-code application? Our team is ready to coach and support you or your team of citizen developers throughout the challenges you will face.